These may come in real handy when setting up code commit infrastructure.
I was setting up code commit conventions, change log and release infrastructure in React & Angular codebases. It used the following things.
- Code commit conventions for message formatting.
- Version bumping and change log with
- Setting up and/or updating
While doing this, many tags were created for testing in the branch. I wanted to avoid having all those future tags in the repo.
Hence, I needed to do the following.
- List all the tags meant for future releases.
- Delete them in the local branch.
- Delete them in the remote branch.
List all the tags
Delete the tags in the local and remote branch.
The above commands will come in handy in a lot of different situations.
Srini @ RoverHead